SYNTHESYS+ Access Call 2 is open
The 2nd Call for research projects supporting visits to 24 institutions member of Synthesys + is now open.
Call Deadline: 26th March, 2020 (17:00 UK time).
Access to the application form https://application.synthesys.info/synthesys4/application.jsp
We are pleased to welcome the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (SE-TAF) and Naturalis (NL-TAF) back into the TAF family for Call 2.
Please take care of the following eligibility criteria :
- SYNTHESYS+ TAFs are offering access to selected ‘user-groups’: teams of one or more researchers (users) led by a ‘user group leader’.
- The user group leader and the majority of the users must work in a country other than the country(ies) where the TAF is located, for example as researcher from RBINS you cannot benefit from Synthesys to visit BG Meise nor the Africa Museum in Tervuren.
- Only user groups that are allowed to disseminate the results they have generated during their visit are eligible to apply, unless the users are working for SMEs.
- Access for user groups with a majority of users not working in an EU or associated country is limited to 20% of the total access days provided under the grant. See list of associated countries http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/3cpart/h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdf
- For each call, no more than 15% of the number of Users and the number of User Days per TAF can be a staff member from a SYNTHESYS consortium institution.
- Within each Call, a User may not be allocated more than 60 User Days to a TAF throughout the duration of SYNTHESYS+.
- Applications should focus on a research project. This can have a small training component, but the main aim cannot be training.
More information on the website here: https://www.synthesys.info/access.html
Please note that this information has expired.