Welcome to the website of the Belgian National Focal Point to the Global Taxonomy Initiative
The specific objective of the Belgian GTI is to help with the establishment of the needed taxonomic and curatorial capacity in developing countries. To that end the Belgian GTI NFP has developed a demand-driven program of work that involves training, liberation of taxonomic data and know how and international and institutional cooperation.
The main sponsor of the Belgian GTI National Focal Point is the Belgian Development Cooperation.
The second issue of the Belgian CBD News Bulletin explains how taxonomy battles poverty.
- Return grants for Belgian researchers working abroad - 2014 call
- Postdoc fellowships in Belgium to non-EU researchers - Selection 2014
- Participation of GTI alumnus, H. E. Taedoumg to the XXth AETFAT in South Africa
- 2014 GTI external call for proposals is open!
- IAPT Research Grants Program in Plant Systematics - 2014 call